Assistant Design Manager
About the role
- Design of inverter/chopper power electronics assemblies
- Design of thyristor stack assemblies
- Improve current design elements (inverter/ thryristor/chopper)
- Root cause failure analysis of electronic assemblies / FMEA
- Manage and oversee customer specific projects to ensure technical excellence and timely delivery
- Responsible for managing project team
- University degree, major in BE / ME (Electronics / Electrical/Power Electronics)
- More than 5 years of experience in Power electronics Field
- Knowledge of various Power Converter Topologies
- Awareness of various IEC standard
- PCB Designing
- Power Semiconductors i.e. Power Diode/ Thyristor, IGBT, IGBT Driver and Mosfet etc.
- Preferably local male candidate
It's a Match? Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application by email. Please include your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
We prefer applications via e-mail (pdf-Format, max. 3 attachments, max. file size 10 MB).
What we offer
At SEMIKRON, fair and competitive salaries are the key to strong employee relations.
We offer flexitime and other flexible work models wherever we can.
As management, we strive to give our staff needs-based training – this is our commitment to you.
Employee health is one of our top priorities, which is why we have measures in place to promote the well-being of our staff.
You did not find what you were looking for?
If none of the job opportunities are in line with what you are looking for, do not hesitate to get in touch or simply send an application to your local SEMIKRON contact.