About the role
- New vendor development
- Issuance of purchase order as per material requirement
- Material enquiry, enquiry for quotation and material availability
- Follow up for material for on time delivery and correct supply
- Procurement of material as per received BOM
- Ensure the stock level of material for meeting customer requirements
- Follow up for quality, sample and approval for material issues
- Ordering for miscellaneous hardware, other material shortages
- Updation of entries in SAP for import purchase, costing if BOM
- Co-ordination for design issues, quality issues, transport issues
- Support in various audits from documentation perspective
- University degree, major in BE (Electronics / Electrical /Power Electronics)
- Minimum 3 experience in Purchase and related departments
- Reasonable understanding of material specifications, Market Price Data, Supplier Data
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of SAP ERP is must
- Good Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
- Preferably local male candidate
It's a Match? Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application by email. Please include your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
We prefer applications via e-mail (pdf-Format, max. 3 attachments, max. file size 10 MB).
What we offer
At SEMIKRON, fair and competitive salaries are the key to strong employee relations.
We offer flexitime and other flexible work models wherever we can.
As management, we strive to give our staff needs-based training – this is our commitment to you.
Employee health is one of our top priorities, which is why we have measures in place to promote the well-being of our staff.
You did not find what you were looking for?
If none of the job opportunities are in line with what you are looking for, do not hesitate to get in touch or simply send an application to your local SEMIKRON contact.