About the role
- Develops new customers, design-in and design-win projects Coordinates the issues of technology or logistics and customer claims
- Handles commercial issues including price negotiation, payment, and etc.
- Cooperates with Product Manager for customer offer preparation and for the definition of new products according to customer requirements
- Maintains good customer relationship with sound approaches
- Assesses competitive environment
- Maintains CRM (accounts, projects, projects, SAM, etc.)/ CASA (customer’s planning/forecast) through data gathering, checking, and inputting
- Analyse customer potentials (turnover, order intake, product spectrum, organization, decision makers)
- Supports budgeting process
- University degree, major in drive technology or power electronics is preferred
- At least 8 years’ experience in sales, preferably in selling power electronics devices
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Good customer relationship management ability
- Good ability of setting up sales strategy
- Fluent in written and spoken English and mandarin Chinese
- Willing to travel extensively
It's a Match? Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application by email. Please include your earliest start date and your salary expectations, together with the reference number: SM_2019_SZ
We prefer applications via e-mail (pdf-Format, max. 3 attachments, max. file size 10 MB).
What we offer
At SEMIKRON, fair and competitive salaries are the key to strong employee relations.
We offer flexitime and other flexible work models wherever we can.
As management, we strive to give our staff needs-based training – this is our commitment to you.
Employee health is one of our top priorities, which is why we have measures in place to promote the well-being of our staff.
You did not find what you were looking for?
If none of the job opportunities are in line with what you are looking for, do not hesitate to get in touch or simply send an application to your local SEMIKRON contact.